CROSSOVER INTO HOMEOWNERSHIP WITH CROSS TIMBERS MORTGAGE
Our simple loan process begins with a focus on your needs as we guide you towar ds reaching your real estate goals.
THE CROSS TIMBERS MORTGAGE
MORTGAGES THAT MAKE SENSE
- Low interest rates•
- Faster loan processing than an FHA•
- Variety of down payment options, starting as low as 3% of the home’s sale price•
- Various term lengths ranging from 10 to 30 years, on a fixed-rat e mortgage•
- Reduced private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- Government-backed mortgage for the Federal Housing Admin (FHA) with low down payment and less strict credit requirements•
- Popular for first -time homeowners•
- May be approved with 3.5% down vs. 20% that is required on other loan programs•
- Financial hardship relief may be available
- Home financing for veterans, active military, or their surviving spouses•
- Issued by federally qualified lenders and are guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration•
- No down payment required for eligible homebuyers, compared to conventional loans that generally require a 5% down payment, and FHA loans require 3.5%•
- Limitation on buyer’s closing costs•
- Lower aver age interest rates than other loan types
NON-QM AND JUMBO LOANS
- For loans that exceed the maximum lo an amounts established by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac conventional lo an limits•
- Rates are typically higher than conforming loans•
- Typically used to buy more expensive properties and high-end custom construction homes•
- Typically require a higher down payment than traditional loans
FHA 203K LOAN
- Renovation loan program for both the purchase and renovation of a home•
- There are two types:
- Standard 203k is given for properties that need structural repairs, such as a new roof or room addition
- Streamlined 203k for non-structural repairs, such as painting and new appliances•
- The minimum loan amount is $5000
ADJUSTABLE & FIXED-RATE MORTGAGES
- Adjustable-r at e mortgages (ARM): The interest rate adjusts periodically based on market conditions
- Fixed-Rate Mortgage: Unlike an ARM, the interest rate is set at the time you take out the loan and will not change
- Hybrid ARM: Features an initial fixed interest rat e for a certain amount of time and then becomes an adjustable-r at e for the remainder of the term
WHAT THE PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Thanks so much to Chad and Kim Caplinger for helping another one of my family members with a mortgage. My sister is a tough customer and your customer service and genuine concern for them was unbelievable.
Stop looking for a mortgage company, since you’ve found the best right here. The good folks at Cross Timbers served as excellent guides, staying with us through the 18-month process (no fault of theirs) of financing a new home and served as advocates for our interests the entire way. They answered so many questions and patiently provided clear explanations of complicated issues. We are so glad they were our team!
I just wanted to tell you “Thank You” for the outstanding job you did with the mortgage for this closing. Although I was the listing agent for the sellers, I was very impressed with the weekly updates that you provided for all parties and how smoothly the closing went. This is not always the case….lol.
Awesome company with awesome people! Thank you Chad, Michael and the rest of your team. They made my home buying experience easy and stress free. I definitely recommend if you’re looking for a mortgage company to help with financing your new home.
Chad was excellent! Worked through the process in a couple weeks and was ready to go well before closing. Made it very easy and kept me informed through out the process. Would recommend Cross Timbers to anyone needing unconventional financing.
Chad made our home buying experience smooth, simple and swift. He is quick to respond to questions, readily available and is always very personable to speak with. I would recommend all my friends and family to call him for any mortgage need!
Melissa Fitzgerald Parker
Chad worked with us to close our new home purchase. He is knowledgeable and professional. I would send all my friends and family to work with him. Thanks Chad!
When I first started talking to Chad I was nowhere near ready to buy a house. Chad shot straight with me about where I was in relation to getting a loan, and then helped get where I needed to be. Very responsive, professional, and helpful. 10/10 recommend.
They will literally do anything they can to get the best mortgage loan and payment that works for your family! We are very grateful for their hard work and have a beautiful home to show for it!
Personalized loan information. No one cares more about the customer than Chad!
Guy Lynn Caplinger
Chad is awesome! Very knowledgeable and customer oriented.
He has made the home financing experience painless. What a great team he has.